Is it wrong, the path I chose ?

15:31 rafi 0 Comments

Well, there is an old friend who ask me something. Kind of an important question.

"Raf, Menurut lo apakah dengan menghilang dan meninggalkan masalah lo dibelakang akan menyelesaikan masalah lo?" or ...

"Raf, did you think whether you've gone and left all of your problem behind would solve your problem?"

Well, it's kinda weird, right? hmmmm, I know the reason he ask me. It's all because I have this kind of problem, really really trivial problem, not important but has a great impact for me !

I answered his question :

"Fer, it's not solving my problem ! Not at all ! But at least, right now, I have so many quality time for myself ! I don't give a fuck to those who may never think what I feel. Hehehe."

And then,

"Fer, Is it wrong? or is it right? Well, I don't know the answer, clearly, It's just the path I chose. I have felt betrayed for twice, and it's really hurt. I don't know if it's right, but, I think, it's the best way I've chosen !"


You Might Also Like

0 comments: