Chasing a dream

23:56 rafi 8 Comments


There is a time,
When I was sleeping,
Dreaming how cool I am to be,
I could be a doctor
I could be an Astronaut,
I could be a Meteorologist,
I could be whatever I want

It happened so fast,
I woke up,
Charging up my energy,
And then face with reality

I study
I play
I work
I do whatever it takes to be the best of me
Reality is much harder
Time is running so slow,
Process takes time,
And the best thing to do is enjoy it

I remembered,
When I used to dream,
Everything goes easily,
But no, it never goes that way,
I gave my time,
I gave my energy,
Solving things haven't been unsolved,
Perfect what could be perfected,
Chased what could be chased

This how things done,
Pursuing my dreams aren't never about the result,
It's all about the process,
How could I manage doing things,
How could I keep focusing chase my dream,
How could I make it real,
This is my turn,
Dream, Believe, and Make it Happens


--

Written by full time dreamers, with full time pursuers.
Soon to be Data Scientist, solving things effectively and beautifully
Cheers!


You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this quick reminder, kak. Things will go easily if we put some effort towards it, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! I love when my article could give positive impact to you tbh :")

      Delete
  2. Since you used to focus on your dream, do you enjoy with your current life right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I love my life, since I enjoy whatever choice I took. From being Meteorology student, till being Customer Analyst, etc. What I did is simple, enjoy the process, and thanking yourself for doing excellent thing, so basically, treat yourself special tho!

      Delete
  3. Towards infinity and Beyond! Dream, believe, and make it happens, lo agnezmo lover mas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wakakakaka, ya iyalah :"))) Gue mah long as I get paid lover coy

      Delete
  4. Dream Big + Big Effort = Big Chance to achieve it. At least that's what I know and learn from life :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thought, Reza! Yes it is, things everyone should realize dream without any effort won't be a thing, right?

    ReplyDelete