A poem of survivors

23:15 rafi 6 Comments

I used to ask myself
Why am I easily crying?
In my life, everything is not easy
Have I called stupid by a teacher? Yes!
Have I called queer/gay by my friends? Yes!
Was I angry? No!
Was I sad? Yes!
Was I crying? In the silence!

Things getting hard if you got this entitled,
People would judge you based on what they hear
They didn't even know me that much
They didn't even try approaching me
They didn't even ask, what they want to ask
Confirm, what need to be  confirmed
Fix, what need to be fixed
"Is that even bad?" myself asking
How could we say it's right or wrong,
Since world fueled by fuzzy numbers.
There's always values between 1 and 0
Period

Things I knew
Hurting someone's hurt is wrong
Breaking apart someone's soul is wrong
Leaving grudge in someone's live is wrong

Things I realized
God designed everything so well
He created me to be more open minded
He wanted me to be not so judgmental person
He guided me to be that person, who could accept the others, just the way they are
Not what they used to be entitled
He taught me to be stronger
He showed me the way looking at people
He steered me to straight path, for living my life, in a loving and caring situation
Oh, almighty God
"Then which of the favours of your lord will ye deny?"

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Be strong bang ! The world we live in might so fuck up, but it's up to us whether we're survived or not. Ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep ! Those who mocked should shame with themselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cursed them all haha, taking my happiness while childhood sih ..... But it's oke sih, at last I survived this tho and could prove myself, that Im not like what they're thinking about me .....

      Anyway, stop thinking about what others think tbh, its not worthy at all and takes your energy for sure

      Delete
  3. You got me on "Then which of the favours of your lord will ye deny?"

    Thanks for sharing this mas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yups, it got me all the time, I mean, if we're thinking about it once more, perhaps we need to grateful ourselves every single day

      Delete