Months to years without Instagram

22:16 rafi 6 Comments


Have you ever deactivated your social media or Instagram account?

I had.

I remembered, when I was 2nd to 3rd year student. I deactivated my Instagram account, and live without giving exposure to the world, who I am to be. If you saw my Instagram, there's a gap from 2013 to 2014, and jump directly to 2016. I haven't posted a single post in these gap. What happened? Why? As a Millennials, exposure is quite important, how amazing your life can be, right?

Haha. Not for me.

There's a time, where I want to be alone, to enjoy myself, without posting how amazing what I viewed in these world. Simple thing I enjoy so far, I was feeling the wind without my phone, I was breathing how fresh Bandung could be, without posting how fresh these could be. I probably had tons of trips back then, I saw what my friends posted, how amazing that could be, till forget how cool the process to get there.

Things that could be advantages are:

1. Low quota budget. What I need simply 100 mb a month, that only cost 20k a month for these package

2. Focused. When I woke up, I don't have any thought to check my phone, and post how lazy I am in that morning. What I need is breathing the fresh air in my dormitory, take a bath directly, focused on what I could achieve today, without telling anyone what I have accomplished.

3. Saving time. Believe it or not, scrolling your phone, and how amazing your friends life could be might take 1 hr at least, if you accumulated it. That would takes tons of quota, and of course, your time that could be used to watch a movie, or simply enjoy yourself back then

4. Live your life. I know how amazing my friends life, but come on guys, no need exactly to be like them, because your life is already beautiful and amazing so far, if you re-thinking and be grateful for what you had right now.

5. Effective. There's a time when you want to post what you're doing, especially when you want everyone knows what you're learning currently and how hard/easy these could be, right? Hmmmmm. To be honest gaes, beware! Whenever you focused on what you want to learn, and you got distracted 5 - 10 minutes, you could lose what you've learned loh. Yet, it will take at least 5 minutes posing and taking the picture, another 5 minutes, to write what you want to posted, etc. By deleting your Instagram's account, you could be more effective and achieve more in the future. Believe me :)

And the list could go down infinitely.

Months to years without Instagram is extremely worthy. I challenge you to do #7dayswithoutInstagram challenge, and give me the result in these post ya. Comment below!

Thanks guysss! Hope you are doing well !


You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Wow, really? You have ever lived without these social media for that long time? Can't believe you can rest in piece bang haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, my handphone were polyphonic when I was on Senior High School. SO .... Yeah, I have lived that way, and love it! Since I could focus to be me :")

      Delete
  2. Been a month without my Instagram and it's obviously true! Especially the quota ones haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo dulu waktu SMA begini juga ga mas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSSSSSSSS! I have and love it, you should try it bhebs!

      Delete