Untitled

21:18 rafi 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum,
How do you do, brother, sister?

Well, tonight I wanna write something different. Well, recently, in holidays, I am doing my daily activity such as watching Movies and reading Novels like La Tahzan and Leadership Lessons from The Life of Rasoolullah SAW. Well, Seriously, It's really best Novels to see the Life with Islam's Perspective, especially, Rasoolullah (SAW). It moves me alot to be a great Leader with Extraordinary's Principles.

Well, tonight I don't want to examine it. I wanna share what I feel when I came to a part where Muhammad (SAW) would be Dead. He still show the way he's being Leader by the time Death would come through him. The books told me how we find an Extraordinary Team which is in Muhammad's case, how he choose the Caliph.


And then, I kept reading and reading, and .... voila, Muhammad's condition has recovered. And his sahaba, Usama bin Zayd, feeling relieve and asked for permission to leave. So did Abu Bakr (because he had promised to visit the Daughter of Khariza), and Omar and Ali returned to their businesses. I was feeling the same way, so relief.

And then .... I was reading the part when Muhammad's condition Rapidly deteriorated he would put his hand into a bowl of water and wipe his face and say, ‘As sakaraathil mawti bil haq’ (The stupor (suffering) of death is true.) - I was scared and overthinking it, even Muhammad said that :(

And then, came the final moments, the moment of Silent for me
.
.
.
Ayesha (RA) said, ‘I saw him looking towards the heavens and saying, ‘Bal il Rafeeqil A’ala Bal il Rafeeqil A’ala Bal il Rafeeqil A’ala.’ So I knew that the angel of death had come and asked his permission and he chose Allah(SWT) and did not choose us.’ Then his head turned towards me and I screamed.
.
.
.
Seriously, I was crying, blubber, sobbing, whatever it names.

I was scared, I was sad, I was .... I don't know, it hurts my heart, it was like, I could feel what just happened right there. And yes, Muhammad's death was the saddest moment for Islam. Surely.

And I just realized that ... Surely Muhammad was the best Leader in the world. Perfect. And I feel like "Why don't you give salawat to your Prophet raf? Why are you so Lazy to say Salawat? For thank him, I guess". Seriously, I felt the same way.
.
.
.
Oke, we still have time to change ! Hope this could inspire you, guys.

I am not that Religious, but surely people should change to be a better person, right?




You Might Also Like

0 comments: