Quotes of the Day part I

06:27 rafi 0 Comments

Assalamu'alaikum

Hy guys, Lately, I have learned something amazing about Moeslim. I also hold some quotes for My Life. Such As :

"I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I am too busy to love people who Love me." From this quote, I've learned that Hate people just wasting your precious time, it's better to Love people which may be more than your haters. People who always motivate me, help me, love me, and even protect me :)



"Other things may change us but we start and end with Family. One Ummah (Nation), One Family." I think it's really right, coz, how many you make friends, at the end, when you death, maybe your family would bath and bury your corpse, and the most important, will pray for you forever :) But, it doesn't mean you close your heart and don't need to make friends yah. Because, they may support you too :)

"Do it Now !!! Most of the Time Later becomes Never." Astaghfirullahaladzim, I can't deny that I always do the same thing :") "Tomorrow lah, there is always tomorrow, right?" Yeah, I always say that :") Okey, From this moment, I won't try to delay whatever activity I gotta do :") Bismillah

"As long as you are performing Prayer, You are knocking at the door of Allah, As long as you are knocking at the door of Allah, Allah will open it for you" Subhanallah, Bismillah, you-know-what, My faith is still small, sometimes I forget to pray arbitrarily, I left it because My Laziness. Ya Allah, please, forgive me for this. I complacent with the joy of the World too much. With the world is only briefly.

Hemmmm, there's something I want to say that "More than 100.000 now dead in Syria's civil war. May Allah Bless them All, aamiin" :")

Maybe that's all for today. May Allah Bless Us everyday :") I am sorry if my grammer so bad at all guys :")

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

You Might Also Like

0 comments: