I am The Second One .... But, I'm ....

23:18 rafi 0 Comments

There are 2 kind of person : Ordinary and Extraordinary person. Which one are you? Well, it depends on you. Totally.

Being an Ordinary person is .... whenever you're doubting something -> You never tried to solve it -> 100% failed -> Blame the others

It's totally different with an Extraordinary person .... whenever you're doubting something -> Thinking for the answer -> Try it -> BELIEVE it -> Is it success? No, it depends with the result. -> If failed, not blaming someone but evaluate the way he/she did -> Try it again -> BELIEVE it again -> Is it success? It depends with the result -> If fail? Evaluate again -> Try a new one ..... and so on.

Which one is the most ordinary person has? Of course the first one ! It's about 3% (estimated) who has the spirit in the second one.
.
.
.
.
.
Then what? what if, a person who has the second character failed and failed ? Hmmmmm, sometimes, whenever you have evaluated what you've done and there is a point where "OK, I AM DONE ! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING TO GET IT, BUT ..... I CAN'T". Yeah, sometimes you need to do it because it was wasting your precious time to get these thing that was really difficult to get it. You've given all of your time, energy, thought, everything. Well dude, you need to move on then !
.
.
.
.
.
Where am I going? Hmmmmm, for you, the most innocent person in the world, The "Mrs. Right", "The-Mrs-who-don't-give-a-fuck-with-the-others-feeling", just don't ever be surprised if there's bunch of person who would say "I am done, I've tried everything to get your fvckin attention. Sorry if I surrender for everything. It's just too hard to continue these act. Sorry."
.
.
.
.
.
That's the way it is. Everything's been written in my destiny. Perhaps time would heal everything. When? well, let's see then~

Good night and have a nice dream, readers :* Let's be an extraordinary person !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: