THE SIXTH SEMESTER !

00:43 rafi 0 Comments


 


Ah, Holiday, been reaching my arms and .... giving such a relief !

So, I just can't believe that I have passed this -messed up- semester. Semester that improve the way you manage your time (although almost everything I left about), tested my prioritized (literally, academy was my first prioritized), attending several competition, joining several contest, having a lot of project, and .... much more !

The First Three Weeks

Ah, the first three weeks was totally great. I was feeling "Wah, Is it sixth semester or nay? Because I'm feeling so free. Even I didn't see any hectic moment at all. There are no homeworks, ah totally ease!", I thought. The first three weeks was a great one and just like a dream baby !

The Second .... Unlimited Weeks (?)

Ah, the war begun after all of practical schedules determined ! Unfortunately, when we were organizing the schedule, I can't attend it. Because I was attending another -great time- on Military Academy, Magelang by being participant on Indofood Leadership Camp. I wouldn't tell you about that right here. But I must say that your attendance was totally needed ! Because, you could be messed up for one semester to go If you didn't attend the first two to three weeks. And yes, I am the one who did that !

 So, what did I missed? Well, I was scheduled for attending the practical of "Numerical Weather Prediction II" -we often called it "Model"- on Thursday. Was it wrong, the day they chose? No, not at all. But, This day was fucked up ! You can see "the worst" student, I guess. And when the assistants created the Group. I got "that" one. When I was coming back from the Leadership Camp. I was just like .... "WHAT? Really? well, Let's see ! Hope we can corporate each others." I said on SMILE face. Yes, formerly, I was really fullied with Positivity. Oke ....

What next? The next week, when we have done our practical. We should be able to analyze the model's output. The first module kind of ease. Because, we just need to compare the first and second Domain (I wouldn't tell you about it).

Well, before talking about this Semester, there is something I should tell you.
FYI, "Model" was a famous one. And this is gonna be the fucked up subject on Meteorology, but, it wasn't about the matter or something, but the practical itself, This has been famous as "The killer one" because it will drain your energy ! Totally.

The first module, looks easy, but then ... on this subject, you will learn about the Parameterization. Meteorology itself, literally, has so much variable to be parameterized, And, as a group, we need to see several main parameter on Meteorology such as Temperature and Pressure (as the basics one), Wind, humidity, and precipitation (as the advances one). Every one, should take one parameter to be analyzed. We should change it on every module. 

Okey back to topics, the first module just need some statistical methods to see what's best, the first or the second domain? As the first one, I'm not really cared about it, I thought that I just need the assistants's advice, and make it better on the next module.

And then, for the next module, the war literally begun ! We need to compare Three Schemes that has their own methods to parameterize the variables. So, we need to know the detail about each scheme. Compare it with temporal and spatial stastic (which is more complicated), and yes, we should the physics all of these schemes. And the most Important, we need to make it on ppt, and discuss it on the next two weeks after practical. The keys is simple, make it sort of stories that every parameter has their own connection. THE POINT IS, we literally need to CORPORATE each others. I've told you that I get "that", i didn't know, on my thought is the worst students ever. He didn't even care about himself I guess, so why should he care about these team works? The second module was the examples ! That was totally fucked up module ! We're judged as the worst group, and WE WERE THE ONLY GROUP that need to be revised ! AH !

But then, on the third and fourth Module, I didn't even give a fuck with this practical. So, I'll do it my best, but just for my parameter. "I would not care about yours!". These mind was given by my father that .... I shouldn't think too much about the academic stuff, but the first priority is my Healthy. Thanks anyway dad ! So .... As a project leader, I'll care about my friends's parameter too, so, I would help them, but for the other two, I pressed them, and just giving them the Deadline, I didn't care the way they do, I just care the result, and I would not change anything from their works. That's it !


You will see the differences, between mine, my friends's works and the others. You can see the totallity, you can see the intention, you can see the motivation ! All of it created by The Hard work and "want to change" souls ! I didn't care what's the result, I didn't care if I would get A,B, or C for this subject, What I care is, I would not  repeat the same courses over and over again. That's all ! 
Okey, that was the first Subject .... The second and the third one not really hard but still taking a lot of your time. You should know that all of my practical Deadline were two weeks, But, it seems we need more than that. Here I told you, that on Sunday till Friday, we're often to sleep really really late, and it happens for three months. Because after doing Model, we will hectic to do "Satellite of Meteorology" and "Climate Data Analysist" Deadlines. Every single weeks ! Ah, totally fucked up !!!!!

The Wisdom of Everything

So, on this Semester, many things happened on My life, it's kind of Miracle I guess.

First, I was selected as the Most Outstanding Student on Meteorology Department and Faculty of Earth Science and Technology. I delegate my faculty on Ganeca Prize Competition. This events gave me many things, such as, this was my first English Presentation. I was presenting my presentation on English in front of my Head Department. So, what's the result? I must say .... It's totally messed up ! I was really nervous, I didn''t even saw my talent right there. But then .... I could beat my friend whereas he's really good in English. What I really remember is this "I saw potential, your Achievements are good, you're Entrepreneur, your GPA is better, and about your english, I believe, if you can train it more and more, you will be good. Because, you're Bataknese, your voice is good, what you need is just learn more." my head Department said. Seriously, I totally can't believe at all. Because my first goal just .... getting certificate for these Competition on Meteorology Department.

After fixing my Papers, in the middle of this Hectic Semester, I should prepare my presentation on Faculty. So, I rehearsed, rehearsed, and rehearsed every single night. But still, I am just putting my self as a candidate, not more, I don't even have goals for getting this predicate. After discussing about my papers, I find myself that my nervous has gone ! And I find myself, that .... 

"The first thing to do is TRY, raf. Whatever the result, it has been your experienced, and the second time you do, you won't do something wrong and every obstacle you have felt, would be easy to passed." 

The Announcement day! I was choosen and "SHIT, seriously? I don't believe it ! Why did I?", I thought. I was the first one on my Major since this major established on 2008. :") I don't know how to tell you anymore/

For the Ganeca Prize things. I would say that Every candidates was totally good. Once again, this gave me something such as .... 

"Perhaps I could be best on My major .... but then, there are still many or even much Greater person. So raf, keep grow and improve your Achievements!", I told myself. 

Seriously, I totally excited seeing their presentation, english, and .... Achievements!

Another story came from my Organization .... with all of these Activities, I just can't focus to balance all of this. So, there must be something need to be sacrificed. I am literally sorry to all of my BG's management board for leaving you behind. I promise to do my responsible as good as, as fast as I can. Sorry !

A lot of things happened, that means, a lot of things could be learned. It just a matter how you see the world, I suggest you for not seeing the world on one sides! Never, ever ! There must be something .... like, I felt that I've grown so much, not because the Age, but because the way I Act and think. "Don't give a fuck" is one of example :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments: