What an Unproductive Holidays

22:00 rafi 0 Comments

Halo !
So tonight I want to share about my Holiday that's still running about 3 month to go .... And I must say it's totally Unproductive.... At all !

So, What have I done since 21th May? Hmmmmm, I must say .... I am just playing game, the old ones, from Playstation 1 console (you can say ePSXe). I am playing Monster Rancher 2, what a good game I guess, because it's totally nostalgic <3 Since the first year on these Game, I have grow 5 different monster. Here it is ....





Two of them (Suezo and Pink Angle <- The first time, I should put "Angel" there ... But it's too late!) have been being on Hall of Fame, which is have won the Legend Cup (a Cup for the most Outstanding monster) hoho. Still running Golem type (kind of hard to improve its skill and speed), but still, I almost balance them All ! (I left Int because Golem not really need it). I won't tell you the Recipe for growing these monster, you can find it on google (believe me!)

Beside playing game, I'm usually watching Movies (currently I am hunting Motivational and Teen-Romance and Comedy-Romance Movies). I love romance, a lot ! But looking these bunch of Teenagers with their wild habbit, too freedom because their culture, and can't believe that they can stand for such complicated problem, is totally what I am looking for. Similiar with the Teen-Romance movies, I am looking such mellow-dramas about Comedy-Romance, the problem, the line stories, always make me Smile and emotional (Moreover I am ENFP person) hoho. Here, I recommend you with these kind of Movies !

1. About Time -> what a jerk, cheating your life by your "Time-Machine" power. But still, He has learned how to use it to get these "Happiness" feeling in his life. Make me laugh, a lot ! Although there are several scene that makes you .... So sad ! Huft Great Romantic Movies !

2. In your Eyes -> What if, you've been destined for having your Soulmate? But, they're connected between your Eyes, you're seperated 1600 miles, but you can talk each other (heart to heart), you can see each what your mate sees? Ah :""") Too romantic ! With its light-story line, viewer's heart would be taken to these Soulmates. Their struggle to meet each other literally melt and "Fiuh" my heart! Recommended!

3. The Duff -> Well, you should watch it, I laugh a lot ! literally funny and .... of course you can "Quote" something from this movie. Brilliant !

4. Kelly and Cal -> Well, it's not really good movie, if you see it at first, telling about Unhappy wife that "makes" friend with a Teenage boy .... And yes, it becomes an affair. I won't tell you the story line, but, on the last scene, you can learn something about Marriage. what I learned is "Whatever the condition, it seems hard thought, but you should share what you feel. Just don't judge from what you heard, because sometimes it just a lies, right? So, ust share each others, and find the solution ... Together !". Oh, I think it's not really "Love" what they (Kelly and cal) feel, but it just Lust. And yes, Lust is one of 7 Deadly Sins, right?

Hmmmmm, last, I will tell you about several Motivational Movies, totally Inspired me, a lot ! Having these a lot of Pressure Condition, I even pause and try to take a break for several emotional scene, and I don't know what they feel on that time. I'm totally .... "Shit", "what the hell", "WHAT?!" ....

1. Whiplash !
Huft, I totally recommend you this, because It's totally Great Movie I guess, and after watching it, I have a new perspective about Music, because, behind a great Music Shows (kind of Orcestra), there's a lot of pressure before. And .... Shit, it's really really Breathtaking !

2. Spare Parts
Omg, It's based on True Story, where there are these 4 bunch of Kids, with totally different problem on their Lives, their family. But, with one of Engineer (that's being a Teacher for several month), with their Spirit and their Capability, They established one of Machine for an Competition, and .... With the best story-line (win more anything I guess), these bunch of kids, able to Defeat the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). I was cry, happy, and ... can't say a thing, I guess, it's totally a Great movie ! Totally. AH ! The point is .... Everyone has their chances, Everyone has their goals, but what makes you can Achieve it, it depends on How hard you try and BELIEVE ! RECOMMENDED !

Hmmmmmmm, I think that's all the story about my Holidays, because, I totally said that it's not really a Productive Holidays .... So, what I do are watching movies, sleep, doing my several responsible, sleeping, watching movies, and .... waiting for my Internship date (Tomorrow is the day!)

Wohooo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: