Evaluating, It is Important Thought

22:31 rafi 0 Comments

Ah, the ol.akademik strike again!

After doing our Education System, being such a Student for 3 month more. Some says, these students being a cheap "Slave" for not arguing every Assignments they got. Following all of the Activities as good as you can, and sometimes, learning what the lecturers doesn't give at all. But, for those who has good perspective, hoping that they will learn something that they just knew, and just stay positive, if it seems not useful at all. Well, where was I? I am not sure, that I'm kind of that positive Students, but, I am not really depressed okey. I know, how hard these Sixth Semester, I did believe it will give me a lot of things to learn, not only the Hardskill, but also the softskills. But, when I was studying, I have ever felt these Depressed students who just being a "Slave" for doing some kind of Assignments. So, I put myself on between these two conditions.

Ol.akademik, is one of site belongs to itb.ac.id that saving all of their students academic record. From the status, sillabus, and even the students's "Report". Yes, report. Academic report, which means your grade point from every subjects you're taking. Today, there are 4 subjects that has been rated. For the first time on my life, I got these "T" mark, which means I still has problem for that subject. And then I remember that perhaps I haven't collected my task, so I just need to send it again. And done, problem solved ! And alhamdulillah, another three subjects have a good grade.

And then, still has another 3 subjects that haven't reported on Ol.Akademik, but these have been taped on Meteorology's Board. And voila ! When I saw it, I am not dissapointed at all, but still, I am feeling regret for not doing my best on these Semester. Why? Because I didn't feel anything here, I just can't find my passion, I'm just too depressed for all the problem that comes, everything seems like want to be done, but I just can't. So, this semester, I sacrificed a lot, for my Organization, and even these Academic Stuff that need so much effort on it.

I was fail for balancing my Activities, it will be a great experienced, and I must say that nothing to lose, at all. Although I sacrificed my Leadership Camp, I was not Responsible for my duties on several organization (totally sorry for being such a jerk), and giving a big effort for the Practical but not even listen what the subject was learned and yes, the grade was suck haha.

Overall, after you evaluate yourself, you listed what you should list, change what you should change, and everything depends on your effort to change and not doing the same mistakes over and over again.

Here the Quotes !




You Might Also Like

0 comments: