#5 Laziness is not Disease, but Choice

13:03 rafi 0 Comments

Laziness, one of 7 deadly sins that difficult to seek. Sometimes you can't realize their existence because it could be your habit if you did it more and more. As a sixth-semester student, this literally couldn't be happened if you really want to survive in this tough Semester. Literally !

Well, first I must tell you about how -fucked up- this semester thought. First, I have 3 practical schedule. It seems so so right? But, we're totally different ! I assure you that we're kind of programmer and analysist at the same time. We should be able to analyze all of the output by using not only statistical methods, but also the physis itself. Right here, you will get used to listen the "Parameterization","Statistical guidance", and "Ensemble" words for Numerical Prediction Modelling II subject ._. You used to listen the "Multi-linear Regression", "Fast fourier transform","Wavelet","PCA", and "Clustering" for Weather and Climate Data Analysist, and last, you used to listen 5 methods to observe the clouds by using Satellite. All of these, using several tools such as : Fortran 90 for calculating anad managing the data, GrADS for printing the output, and Matlab for both of these. And yes, it's kind of hard to interpret the data by using these tools.

Well, I am not gonna tell you about those Tools, I just wanna tell you about How Important time management would be. On sixth semester, I was confused not only because the Academic stuff, but also the Organization stuff. I would not Complain because that's not my style. I am just sharing it to you so that you won't do the same mistakes or even worst.

Sixth semester assignments are totally evil, it will make you stressed at the same time, you can't leave it alone. I do understand if there would be feeling like "Shit, I wanna stop it!" or "Shit, I can't do this anymore" or "Shit, I am tired ! I wanna go home ! I wanna meet my family", believe me, I have these kind of Feeling. Sixth semester is the only Semester that .... I called my father almost every day, because It's so tired. But with all of these situation,  I don't know, but Sixth Semester is the semester that I achieve more. I could be The Most Outstanding Student on my faculty, I could be Delegate on Beyond (Be a Young Hero on Disaster), I have experience to compete with Business plan competition (Idk but Meteorologist is really different one), and many more, I'm expanding my network a lot, meet with so many Inspirational person, AH ! So much things you should be Grateful for.

The point of this article is ..... I can't get this, if I wasn't giving more time to them. For god sake, our score's been published, and I'm grateful for the grades I get. I remembered how much time I gave to write paper for .... Mapres thing. I remembered that .... when seven of us been choosen, only 2 of us that present our presentation (some says that, they don't have time, some says that they're LAZY). Yeah, lazy. At first, I just want to live myself and .... don't even give a shit with the paper. But then, with all of self-motivated that I said to myself .... "It could give you a lot of experience! It's a chance! Seriously, step back before you take a move?" .... I kept writing, rehearse, rehearse and rehearse for the Presentation .... Without any EXPECTATION to win, I just try to do my best .... the result was .... Wow ! Kind of .... best Achievement I've ever get, literally.

So much things I've learned, one of Important lesson is ..... Just don't ever think that the Laziness is a Disease, because It's all your Choice whether you want to or not, whether you give to or not, whether you will do, or not. Seriously, those assignments won't finish if you don't do it,  those application won't fill if you don't write something, those project won't be done if you don't do it .... As simple as that, even if you work on Group, ok?



You Might Also Like

0 comments: