Video Called with Merliana Jasri Sipayung !

00:15 rafi 0 Comments

Ah, boring ! Thinking too much about Grades, Thinking too much about Practical Work, and Thinking too much about Future (Because this one group random chat). After writing this, I just have no idea what I am gonna do. So, I chose to chat her, and video called her, one of my best friend from Junior High School and we still keep in touch since we graduated. Woosh ! My classmate and my and even Seatmate ! How could you forget her? Ha?

So, after calling her, we take several photos, here it is :




And yes, we're taking these pictures with the best angle and Style ! Haha

So, today, we discuss about our future. I tell her that I'm fallin in love with this kind of girl, totally beauty, with the best Culture, and smart, I called her LONDON ! Yes, I love London soooo mucchhhhh~~ I tell her that I want to continue my study here, taking Atmospheric Science major, getting Scholarship, having part-time Job, and of course, after graduated would be a great Scientist, Aamiin ! At first, she confused and gave me advice "Why don't you study Economic?" and I'm just like
"....... No mer ! I have put myself here, and I love here, I love Science especially for Meteorology <3"
Although I am not sure where I will take, let's hope the Best !

And she, with her spirit, tell me that she wants to go to Harvard and study Economic thought, but she said that her way still long to go, she means that, she's "Boru Panggoaran", which means the Eldest Daughter on her Family. And she has really big responsible for her Family. So, she said that she's not really into it and she hasn't thought something that Big.

Well, beside chatting about our Future, we're talking about stuff like our major, Intern planning, and our Holidays planning haha.

Whatever it takes, I'm just relief having her as my bestfriend, and hope we could pass the "exam" through our life and we could achieve our Goals with the Best Effort we could give :)

For Merli :
I think you're both of them !

To all of us :
 Surrender, Let go, and have FAITH !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: