The Ambition

21:25 rafi 0 Comments

Hy guys !

Ah, suddenly I want to tell you about my human 'Goals', you often call it 'Ambition', Purpose, and etc.
Well, let's see ....

When I was 5 y.o., I was first grade on my Elementary School. I remembered several stories such as 'The First Meet', 'Matches', and 'What is your goals?'.

Formerly, seems like many child, when someone asked me "What are you gonna be?" hmmmmm, I answered it simple .... "Doctor ! Because I want to help people tee-hee". Yeah, it's kind of "pasaran" or we often said it "Similiarity", most of Indonesian child has the same goal such as Teacher, Doctor, Astronaut, Pilot, Police. It's not wrong at  all. Because child always has the short-idea although they have no idea what the hell is that ....

And then, on the third class, if I am not wrong my friends or .... my teacher (it's hard to remember it) asked me the same question. You know what the answer? "Astronaut ! Because I want to be the first Indonesian who go to the moon !". As simple as that. Inspired by Neil Armstrong and of course the Astronaut's suit. It seems cool right ? You can go to the moon and 'fly' or 'float'-ing on the moon? Who didn't want that?!

Ah, the first grade on Junior High School ! Somebody asked me the same question, but everything's changed right now .... I answered them "I wanna be .... Export-Import Entrepreneur ! Because I found this kind of businessman that work on Export-Import Entreprises with total Income about 10 Billions rupiah a MONTH! I found him on .... Take Me Out Indonesia ....". Simple right? I just interested with the Income .... and yes, he could get that beautiful women on that shows. He inspired me a lot although .... I have no idea what he was selling -,-

Senior High School .... Everything seems so realistic , Honestly I was totally confused what I am gonna be .... One side, I wanna continue my father's book store (which is gonna be Entrepreneur), One side, I wanna be a Doctor (seems I could be rich guy fast), and another side, I liked to study, a lot, so I wanna be Scientist and found something (Literally, wanna be a Noble Winner !) .... Everything's clear, it has its own goals. But then, I found myself can't stand for seeing so much blood, so, good bye doctor ! And Entrepreneur ... Everyone could be the one ! Even, if I didn't go to college. So, I choose the Scientist one ! Hoho, finally, found the right colleges, many people say that this is The Best College on University, moreover if your major based on Technology. Ah, ITB ! And because all of my ambition to study hard (seems like all of you that .... thinking that Senior High School just need to learn and focus to go to College). I was invited here by SNMPTN :""")

So on the College, if you asked me what is my Goal or Ambition .... I must say "I wanna be Scientist that could make something useful and could give so many benefits to Indonesia ! Like seriously, taking major on Meteorology that only exist on 3 universities in Indonesia .... Although it's been the major that's not really interested. If you can see the Opportunities, if you can see that so much Slot to us could fill, and many things. My father said :

"You don't need to afraid about what you're gonna be, how much you're getting paid or How great your rank. Because it has been decided long before you're born ! Just calm down, as a human you just can hope and DID your best ! You're here for a reason!"
You know what, I got this Ultimate Quotes ever whenever I want to move on and sign-up SBMPTN on Sophomore .... One day before the deadline, one hour before I go to bank :/ And that directly stop my Motorcycle and go back to my Dorm ! Huft ....

So .... Raf, What's the point of this? What's the point of this Article? The point is .... Guys, you should realize that everyday, everytime, everything's changed ! Not only your surrounding, even you're changing ! Include your ambition. Is it good or Bad? Well, it depends on How you see the world, how you see the situation, even how you see yourself. Having Ambition is not wrong, having ambition is not Opportuniesm, Having ambition could push you up. But you must know that you should be able to balance it, because if you don't have it at all, you will careless to yourself. If you're too concerned with it till it makes you become someone that heed every way you take is right .... Of course it's wrong.



So .... Balance it, guys !


You Might Also Like

0 comments: