Nepotism ain't a joke

23:47 rafi 0 Comments


Gaes, today I would post my second article ..... Sorry not sorry but now would be about  my perspective in political environment.

The  thing is, these kind of habits might already be rooted on us, and we didn't realize this at all.

--

Yey!

Recently I went to my family's house ..... Guess what? I was called Ahoker and Jokower tbh. But since it's told as a Joke ...... Let's take it as a joke ya.

Yups, like always, in every "family's conversation" there would always be that person who ..... quite "dominant", and what I mean is "ceplas-ceplos". This person would take any information directly, choose what they liked, and told everyone proudly about their perspectives. It's funny tho since what I was doing is ..... observing and follow the flow.

Yups, after taking several minutes, I conclude I am not the only Jokower in that surrounding. But the different between me and them are .... I support central government -which is refer to Jokowi as President- because his nicely done Jobs to provide any infrastructures for not only Java centric, but also in the eastest part of Indonesia. Despite our debt keep increasing, but I guess in the near future we would take the advantages of this investment, right?

The other part of Jokower, supporting Jokowi because ..... Jokowi's already being "besan" or law of Nasution ...... Simple. This kind of reason somehow unacceptable because its what you called Nepotism, right? I mean, besides seeing this person as relatives, why don't we see someone based on their capability, suitability, ideas, and other factors lah. One thing I supposed, what makes Medan or North Sumatera moved further and beyond are ..... These "toxic" habits!

As one of the most rich culture provinces, having 8 main tribe, and hundred of clans, these habits often leads to huge nepotism tho. Whenever 1 clan had more power, the organization structure would be full with this clan or .... any relatives clan. These habits ain't a joke and can't be tolerated in the future. Reminder, if one person being a "Big" and have more "Power", perhaps it's all because his/her dedication for one job, not because He/she was born as your clan. No, not at all.

Things I learned from Naruto, even if you're literally love and proud for your clan, in terms of urgency, Country most likely the most important ones, even though you should sacrifice your clan's existence. And it's cool af, right? Agreed !


You Might Also Like

0 comments: