Cloudiness of Jakarta - Cloud in Perspective, Cloud at its best

00:14 rafi 2 Comments


Cloud
/Kloud/
1, a visible mass of condensed water vapor floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the ground.

2. a state or cause of gloom, suspicion, trouble, or worry.

Speaking to the devil, the second definition ain't got no right tho. Cloud simply a metamorphosis of water vapor, to liquid or icy. Bouyant tendency as a starter, but thanks to the characteristic of water itself, makes one moist adiabatic system, which created the 'Capitalist' system to get the support from its environment
.
.
.
Krik krik krik.

Oke, as a Meteorologist, we saw atmosphere in a unique way.

If you saw Clouds and feel the Wind, then you saw and feel those, right?. But not for my brain ..... Automatically, it leads me to ask "How much energy on that cloud? Where's the wind coming from? Where's the wind going to? If there's a wind, there's a pressure differences, right? Where is it going? There must be low pressure area! What happened there? What makes it? What trigerred that? Is it going to rain, soon?" And the list keep asked!

H Stands for High Pressure Area, L stands for Low Pressure Area
This kind of point of view has trained my thought to be more curious, asking "Why", and find the answered by myself. Just like this Article I wrote about : Analisis Mekanisme Hujan di Kota Bandung or Kupas Tuntas Alasan JLNT Tidak Boleh Dilewati Pengendara Bermotor or What Makes Bandung So Windy etc. Sorry for writing it in Bahasa tho, since what I want to do is touching readers as much as possible.

Oke focus. Perhaps it is me being overthinking, but sometimes, I will have this quite moment, to enjoy things I should grateful for. Even for seeing these kind of landscape, where you could see much of cloud formed, affect sunset and this "Hot, Humid" seasons. I captured several of them, post it to my Insta story, some can't be saved due to I forgot saving it. But these worth it also kok, and quite astounding.










Hope you enjoy it guys!!!!

Good night and have a good day :*

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Just be Meteorologist already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ................. I hope so tbh but ..... Ah, hard to explain it here lol

      Delete