A Weak Heart (?) - Hopefully Not - A Misunderstood

23:58 rafi 0 Comments


Hallo guys!

Things been mixed up recently. Seeing so much youth, being C level, already being 30 Under 30 Forbes, etc. Been asking myself too about "Is it my best? Can I do something better? You may better than this". Yups, currently I'm kinda overthinking lots of things tbh. I start listing my goals again, and reading lots of articles about "C-level" daily routines. Basically what they're talking about is "Successful person" and stuff, not closed with C-level something person.

But it's ok, reading might give me some knowledge, and most likely, perspective. Facing the world would be easier with lots of perspective.

Things been oke, I already wrote my daily schedule, inspired with Benjamin Franklin's daily routines, that perhaps would be used this Sunday onward. After that, I read news (to update my personal interest -which is politics-), and seeing this interesting articles about Jakarta's new governor. Actually made me sad and angry, seems these persons were below my expectations lah. Far far away like Avenged's songs (krik krik krik)

Skipped.

While reading news, I found news about Jokowi, which is recently coming to North Sumatera for having his daughter's marriage. What makes me interested actually not about this marriage, but mostly about how perfect this family is. I mean, they're kind of simple family, that's just want to enjoy themselves, like the rest of us. The news were about how Jokowi enjoy eating Ucok's durian with his mother and grandson, also .... How he's enjoy medan's malls with his family and stuff. It might be simple, but seeing how happy this family is, somehow made me happy and also sad at the same time.

Happy because how modest my president can be, I even put myself in his mother's shoes, I mean she must be the proudest mom in the world, right? Having a successful son not only in business but also running a ****ing country that has quarter billion humans loh.

Eummmm, what about sad? Well, I am sad because ..... If only I still had my mother, I would do anything to make her proud and happy. Also, I am sad because ..... This kind of family trip, almost impossible happened at my family. Since everyone just mind their own business, formerly, my brothers was prefer playing with thy friends. I don't even remember when was the last time our family had dinner together. It's so sad right? We don't really have that tight bond as family tbh :")

Shit. What a weak heart I have.

Oke, in the news, Jokowi was recording for his vlog. Since his vlogs are interesting enough for me. I directly checked her facebook's fanpages loh (se-intent itu). And then, I saw this:


Yups, this video literally moved me on so many level. I mean, I was told since child, "Don't be a Farmer" and stuff. But this ! This prove me wrong! Farmer is definitely a cool job, and thanks to government can make them lives better ! I agree with the content, farmer is a real hero, for providing food to our plates. #SwasembadaPangan is aint dream. Thanks pak.

Believe it or not, I almost cried by the video. And this is the reason why I wrote topics about this. Am I having a weak heart? Or just having more empathy? I hope it is the second one tbh :") Since empathy is a part of feeling, to understand more about humanity, and of course, humanize humans! This has been proved to make human open minded, and lives happier. Huhuhuhu

Baiklah, I guess this is the end, and hopefully you can learn something from this light topics.

Good nicht, guys!


Oke, this is too much, haha


You Might Also Like

0 comments: