Moving to Quora

00:11 rafi 0 Comments








Hola gaes!

As you knew, it's been a week or more I haven't posted anything at my blog, right? Well, currently I'm writing on Quora.com, to answer anything I could based on my experiences, also ..... it's quite interesting to see answers from many questions in here. This opened my mind that every person has its own obstacle, right? They have their own stories, which sometimes it's sad, or happy, or confusing, or inspiring, anything. Some have ever been in hard situation, while things get better whenever they evaluate themselves to be a better person.

So gaes, I suggest you guys to check it here: https://www.quora.com/answer. And to see my profile, kindly just check it here: https://www.quora.com/profile/Muhammad-Rafi-AlHariri-Nasution. I've been answering several questions about Life, Meteorology, etc.

Do not forget to follow and upvote my answer yaps

Calm down, fans! I would keep updating this blog but not so often la

PS.

This is example of my answer, that's already viewed 1.8K times


Do not judge me as revenge seeker ya, but I guess calling a person stupid is extremely rude and can't be tolerated, more over if you're a fucking teacher :") So ..... Bye! Boom, could prove it to you, sist!

Ok .... Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: