How is it feel to be Feminist? - A 'Love' Story (?)

23:22 rafi 2 Comments



Yups, things getting cliche day by day.

Sometimes you'll feel lonely, need a partner, even asking what your truly life goals are. Perhaps it's the beginning for my quarter life crisis, right? Or ..... is it too soon? I don't know the answer yet.

I have never been in any serious relationship before. If you asked me. Well, perhaps I closed with lots of women. Some being my besties, some just being my friends, some have been my crush, but never end up well. Since I am never telling her anything at all about my feeling, till her getting new partner and gone gone far away. 

In my society, normally, men should tell his feeling first, men should A, men should B, while women ..... perhaps just wait and see.

These, always never work for me.

To be honest, I thought these kind of "rules" are just created, not absolutely right. I mean, why bother men should A, while women should C, what's about we, as a human, could do what the fuck we want?

Yups, that's absolutely me.

Perhaps this is me being coward, or .... me being feminist? Do not know, but I do feminist, and thought everyone's equal no matter what gender they have. As long as someone didn't take my right and bother me/ someone's else ..... Practically it's none of my business :)

Me, never surpass that phase, to tell what I feel, in terms of this fucking thing, called love. Perhaps I would get this courage one day .... or someone would tell me their feeling, who knows? The result would always be the same, I would give it a try. Huhuhuhu.

Good Night, Champs!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Meh, not much men would consider himself as feminist, and I adore you to shout it out proudly which is cool! Stick for what you believe ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just a matter whether you dare to speak up yourself publicly or not kok. I bet much men are feminist but stay with themselves (which is ok)

      Delete