Listening & Observing

22:30 rafi 5 Comments





Hallo guys,

Tonight I would write about these two things: Listening & Observing.

Listening & Observing might be the greatest tool for learning something thoroughly, it could literally make you understand how something works, how exactly something presented, how exactly something discussed with colleagues. Yups, yesterday, I learned the most precious skills for Fresh Graduates. Effective communication, and process to give information from the technical perspective to the business person -that's probably not give any f with the technical - and concerned with results instead. I even learned about how cool the discussion process in Management level perspective, which I believe, the opportunity that can't be bought except you present at the moment.

The point is, I just observed and listened the sharing session about what our team's done for Fashion & Beauty customer segmentation. Fortunately, the customer segmentation were processed by Advance Analytics team -thanks to mas Imam-, and I was taking part in the descriptive data part, since I am in Data Analytics team.

Yups, all of the data has been prepared for 5 days. And ppt has been created by three of us. And here comes the sharing sessions, when my GM presented it to the sales team. Yups, once again I just observed and listened, and of course prepared if someone asked further. Slide by slide, I saw my GM presented it so cool, like lecturer that have 1000 hours fly hours wkwk. Since this is for the business person, all of matter should be presented as clear as possible, and he should prevent any technical terms that perhaps would make these people confused. I enjoyed this process so much, which I've learned this presentation skills from the best one.

And then ..... in the middle of presentation, I kept observing these three GMs from MD3 (Fashion & Beauty sales department), along with Merchandising GM discussed about future strategy of elevenia. I admired how cool they are, they look so flawless and smart af, I mean what they are talking about purely combining between theory and years of experiences in ecommerce business. Enjoyed how effective their discussion are.

Last but not least, everyone's motivated. I know this segmentation would come up with more load of work. Not only for us, but also for sales, design, and even the platform ones. Yups, the goals is to segmenting the customers, and approach them differently based on their behaviors and what product they liked, right? But the perks of having this is ..... the company could generate more revenue even faster, and of course, could cut up lots of cost, also, since the customer love the campaign, and it hits to the target perfectly and stuff, perhaps they buy it anyway, right? And .... at last the insight we generated, because of this collaboration end-to-end in data management, the data could be provided and give lots of insightful recommendation in the future. And once again, this leads me happy since you feel appreciated by giving this impact. Yuhuuuu




You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. People tend to listen for replying, despite understanding. Yups, starting from now, just give it a chance for listening and reading raf, you could get something wonderful during this journey! I bet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I thought! I am currently enrich my activities with reading books kok. And ..... try speaking only if necessary haha

      Delete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.
    obserwujÄ…cy na instagramie

    ReplyDelete