#7DaysProductiveChallenge starts, now!

23:10 rafi 0 Comments


<<<<< Currently being envy with young, successful, C level, which makes me wonder, how they spend their time daily. I even searched about it, curious with Daily life of Elon Musk, and looking some books about it. I just found out, that we should -at least- read 500 pages something to get specific knowledge which I wonder whether I could achieve it or not. I guess I am going to begin with organizing everything more beautifully, and need to figure out how I should spend my weekend eventually.

Yups.

Something need to be changed. I should move forward, faster, and live productive and effectively. If you have something in mind, please assure to share with me directly ya. Current goals might be:
1. How to be well-organized person
2. How to be face-paced person
3. How to be detail oriented person
4. How to live productively, even living in the weekend, and keep being happy at the same time.

Must.Change. Currently feeling I am not at my best, and moving forward but not as fast as I could, and not-so focused with the career path I took.

Wish me luck!

#ThanksGodItsFriday #Self-Reminder #Tanjong's Journey

You Might Also Like

0 comments: