Be Brave (Note to myself)

00:03 rafi 0 Comments

For a moment, I was thinking about my article with "That moment you should overcome" title.

And then, something out of my mind, I thought about one thing that's currently haven't done through my life.

That moment, when I am falling in love, having crush with this girl, but always end up with no clear result, since I have no courage to tell her.

This is something I haven't overcome yet.

My soul afraid, that it would change our relationship, from friend to be the awkward one.

But then, all of my close friend told me to say it, and I need to be a man for accepting whatever results might come up. Surely I haven't ready, surely I am scared.

Yups, love could make someone the strongest man on earth. And it could make the weakest person in the world, what a mysterious energy we have! With no courage, perhaps it would be like this, and always be like this. I need power, I need strength, I need courage, to say what I feel, to tell her everything.

Charlie, charlie, charlie, give me your bravery, to overcome this one, something we called as love.

Be a man and brave, raf!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: