Possible ways to seek a passion

00:00 rafi 1 Comments


Should we try to seek our Passion?

The answer is yes and no.

Yes, you could found your passion through several trials and errors doing several things.
No, because, this is something you could build by yourself, and could become your passion in the future.

Myself has been tried to do both of them. But I guess the easiest way are building your passion alone, by yourself. Why? When I was looking my passion, I tried active in several organization directly. I managed to be Entrepreneur, being CEO of Tropical Laundry, taking charge one start up to support my dormitory economically. And then, I took my part as student, which is being lecturer and severa sl practicums assistant. I also took my part as HMME Head of Research Division, doing several work with it.

I failed, I couldn't focus to do my roles, and I can't be my best to do it. Every work program were done so so, although it could be better if I could focus on. Yups, besides my bad time management, I am the one who should be blamed, not even my staff or intern at that time. I managed to answer my deep question
"Which one is better? Focus on one organization but we could do something cool with it or ..... Active in several organization, but the result is so so?"

The answer is the first one I guess.

Well, in my very last year as student, when I only focused on my dormitory as MPA or People's Consultative Assembly, managed one work program (getting pensions money for our employees), also as guardian of value. I'm just being one practicum assistant, and taking only several credits. My point is, my activity is not that much lah. Since I am feeling that it's not myself, I create one social project called DCME, which is educating local societies in Pulosari, and create route map IF disaster happened back then. Yups, thanks to my team, we managed do it successfully, achieved and exceed our main target. On that phase, I learned that the art of "Giving" isn't always about matters or money, but as simple as sharing your knowledge to others, and being useful by implementing what you learned is truly a gift. I was moved and thought it's probably "Ore no nindo da" (read: It's my ninja way) haha :p

After that, I was chosen as Regional Ambassador of Tunza, doing several social project, and wrote report about it. Yups, once again I learned, writing is truly cool. I found lots of dedicating persons, that's already doing something really big to their societies, and managed to INSPIRE others within their articles. I always try my best to share what I knew and what I've done so far. And I love it. In this term, I found that writing might be my greatest strength to inspire and encourage people. Even I could highlight my campaign through an article, right?

During my Ambassador terms, I also created YFCA, as my very first organization. Yups, once again, we managed to do 4 social projects, in which, keep focusing on our goals to increase awareness about environment, especially Climate Change. I learned about myself so much, that I should be more optimistic leader instead of the pessimist one, keep focusing and move straight to reach goals, do not hesitate to take charge in decision making. Moreover, if it could change the whole planned at the first place. I thought it would be better if we stepped back from the plan, and I wrong, thanks to kurtiks that keep reminding about these stuffs. And once I again, I learned,
"it's always seems impossible until it's done"


Yups, to summarize this article, I suggest you guys to focus on one or two roles, instead of taking all charges. Determined which one should be your priority, and in line with your current goals. Passion could be found in several ways, but building your own is the most effective one for sure, since you already knew what you're doing, and how to enhance it.

Once again, thanks for reading it and hope it could inspire you guys!

Love always,
Rafi

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Passion can be found and created, I prefer the second one since it's faster than ever haha :p

    ReplyDelete