The art of not giving a fuck

00:05 rafi 2 Comments



Ah,
Since long time ago, I want to post something about this.

Things, that I used to hold up, for enjoying myself more, instead of thinking what people think about me. The art of not giving a fuck, has been learned since I used to kid. My sister, as my role model, that's been smart ass, having high IQ, but have critical thinking, always got teacher's attention, in a positive way.

People would call her tomboy, because her friends always be boys, walking around without sandals, screaming out loud to getting people's attention, yups, for selling more of our products. At first, I felt embarrassed, "What people would think about her? Don't she feel ashamed? People definitely would judge her", etc.

But no, she didn't give any fuck with that. She always does. Time keep running, I begun learnt something through her. She might not care about herself being ashamed, what she cared was getting customers, and could help my fathers more. Enough to be said, I am the one who should be ashamed tho.

In studying perspective, she had her own reasons.
"It's now or never"
Yups, she always had so many questions through her study. She asked a lot, like literally a lot, whenever teachers asked "Any question?" She's the one who would ask, and begging for answer as clear as possible. Yups, what she did was confirming, whether it's right or not, or somehow, people tend to tell she's asking stupid questions. But no, it's just a little bit complex.

Yups, since I was taking same Junior High School, no teacher didn't know her. Every time I met new teachers, they would ask me "Oh, Rina's brother ya, why aren't you active like her?" etc. Once again, she left the burden to me, I was not ready yet, and mostly observed instead of being active. And I regret it till 8th Grade. I tried to be more open, to be more active, try not giving a fuck with my friends thought
"Meh, faggot"
"Meh, sok-sok belajar"
"Meh, are you seeking attention or something?"
"Meh, anak rumah banget ya? (Meh, always playing just around your home ya?)"
etc
No no no, I'm just trying to be me, enjoying myself, "It's now or never" to learn anything from my teachers.

You know what changed? I got 2nd place in term of grade loh. And ...... Since I'm studying more, once again, I love studying! I got this feeling that I had to be success, for not being burden to my parentx, and helping my father in the future.

This art, has been thought and passed through me. Since then, I don't care what others think about me. I don't care if they tried bullying me, or telling me whatever they want. I don't care if someone had Motorcycle while me still using public transport, I don't care if my phone still polyphonic ones, whether my friends already had the smart ones. Yups, I only focused with what I HAVE instead of what I don't have. And it makes me happy tho.

It focused me through my study, I have less distraction compared with my friends. And ..... I managed to get scholarship during my High school and college terms.

So guys, let's stop giving a fuck with negative things! It's not being apathy or something, but just mind your own business and focused with it loh. I mean, they have their own problems, and we have ours also, right? Hohoho. I hope this article could inspire you and change your mind about what others think loh. It's not going to impact you a dime, if you didn't care about it.

Ganbatte!


You Might Also Like

2 comments: