Week I - An ordinary start to pursue extraordinary goals

23:30 rafi 2 Comments




Dear Readers,

Tonight, before I'm going to sleep, I'll recap things I have done a little for my Resolution.

1. About getting up early in the morning ya .... Recently I manage to wake up at 6 AM, haven't reached my goal for waking up at 5 AM. But that's okey, it's really a good way to start. Also .....  Of course it depends on my sleep time. If I slept at 10 - 11 PM, obviously I could wake up at 6, but if passed it, say good bye ! It's really hard to rose my ass up. Haha. At least already saw it coming lah.

2. "Walk the fuck up". Hmmmm, tbh, I'm still lazy af to walk to my office because ..... I'm going to sweat as fuck. So ..... I guess I'll do Gojek every morning. But ..... FYI, after working hours, I'll try to take a walk and feel the night breeze. It goes ok, and manage to sweat this body at its fullest which is good for my diet program.

3. Having 1/2 portion of Rice. Well .... Actually, I always order my breakfast, lunch, and dinner with half portion of rice. Sometimes I forget to do so, and can't do anything unless eat all of these. Since, I can't waste any rice at all cause not a good thing to do lah. But in overall, majority, I've achieved some goals lah hohohoho.

4. Egg. Fish. Vegetables. Oops, several times I order KFC :( So sorry can't hold it up but .... Will do my best in the future, I promise! Would totally decrease fast fooddddd!

5. "1 Hour worth reading everyday". Well, I DID! Although it's not my fav or targeted book, but I manage to read micro-economy and business math books tho! Because ? Yups, of course to teach these arshole --> Mein Bruther :") But that's oke, I need to save his ass for this semester lah

6. "1 Hour worth online course everyday". Fucked. This failed often! To be honest, it's because of me that lazy as fuck, and ..... I completely forget things about Finance/ Accounting that I used to learn for MBA In Box online course. I need to repay this next week, adjust my online course time for 1.5 hours a day, and it's a fucking must!

7. "Read Quora/ Random business articles for 1/2 Hours". Ah ..... Thanks god I could do this! Yups, need to variate my activities and this helped me af through this. Obviously, besides reading this, I used to spell the words to improve my speaking english skills that need to be sharpen.

8. "More Fun things to do". Yups, I manage to exceed my entertainment budget :( Oops, since my brother went to somewhere, completely alone and can't do anything except eat...... Banana Nugget, snacks, puftttt, Need to manage my diet program seriously !

9. Sports. Running for 1/2 hours a day? Bullshit! Hard to achieve. I guess I need to change it tho, and I am re-thinking about "5-10 minutes Meditate, 10 minutes warm up from sit-up to push-up, and .... ofcourse, dancing!". Please do not imagine this body dance, but I love it cause .... "This is Me"

Hahaha.

Oke.

That's all for this week, gaes.

Wish me luck!

Love always,
Rafi

A friend of mine wrote to remind me that only 5 of the first 9 Pegasus launches succeeded; 3 of 5 for Ariane; 9 of 20 for Atlas; 9 of 21 for Soyuz; and 9 of 18 for Proton. Having experienced firsthand how hard it is to reach orbit, I have a lot of respect for those that persevered to produce the vehicles that are mainstay of space launch today" 

- Musk to his employees

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Stop thinking and do your shit raf .... The things are, you will seek any reason for not running at all such as "It's too hot, it's too embrassing, it's 7 AM already and stuff". Stop thinking and got your ass up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already inspired with quora's answered tho. And I've done it already, wish me luck for being discipline ya !!!!

      Delete