What if :')

23:51 rafi 0 Comments

Sometimes, I am scared with "What if question" :')

Here it is ....



What if I can't be success?
What if I am just gonna be a rubish?
What if my dad would be gone?
What if my life gonna be hard and I can't pass it?
What if I can't reach my goals?
What if our store "tamora putra" gonna be broken?
What if my dad broke?
What if my dad dead?
What if I just gonna be Troublesome for people's Life?

I am scared, really-really scared.

But, What I just felt about just gone when I think about Allah. I believe, Allah can bless me if I wish, Allah can help me if I wish, and one think I had known is Allah never sleep and Always Listen what we Wish.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)

Meteorology 2012. Always hope to be a great Meteorologist and could be useful for human Life. Aamiin. Proud to be Meteorologist.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: