I am Feminist

21:49 rafi 0 Comments


Do you consider yourself as Feminist ? Yes, I do! Because I believe in Gender Equality in every matters of human right

fem·i·nist
ˈfemənəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who supports feminism.

Thanks to Mr. Trudeau that inspired me to declare and describe myself as Feminist, though :) This feminist movement is really important to advocate the equal rights of humans especially between men and women. Mr. Trudeau himself, has created a cabinet with equal number of men and women.

Source: Huffingtonpost.com

Source: weforum.com

Yups, I do believe that women should have same opportunities as men, because they do capable to do what men can do :)

My question would be: What about you? Do you consider yourself as Feminist?

PS. This might be the reason why I hate men who see women just by their appearance and just as "sex" things. Vice versa!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: