A Simple Poem for Her (1)

17:59 rafi 0 Comments

Dear Darling

My Dear
My Darling
The Most beautiful women
How are you?
Ah, I hope you're feeling great
What are you doing?
Ah, I hope you're not thinking bad think
Do you miss me?
Ah, I hope you don't miss me like I always do

My Dear
My Darling
When I look the sky
The one I remember is you
Yes, you
My beautiful women
That has a really beauty smile
That has a really beauty behaviour
you're the one who always make me smile whenever I'm sad
you're the one who always make me up whenever I'm down
you're the one who always make me grateful whenever I'm feeling lost

My Dear
My Darling
Thanks for being here
Right beside me
Thanks for living in my Life
Thanks for everything you've given to me
Thanks for everything

From Rafi
26th August 2014
For my Dearest Darling

You Might Also Like

0 comments: