[Not Spoiler] A little bit of The Greatest Showman review

21:58 rafi 2 Comments


The Greatest Showman, is one of the best musical movies I've ever seen. If you already saw the movie, glad to you! I am extremely moved from the story line, and the music ...... is beautifully breathtaking gaes! This movie would make you chill as fuck on the cinema, like myself, can't stop smiling and saying "OMG, this is amazing, I feel amazed, I can't stop smiling, I just can't, shit, the choreographer cool as fuck, the music would lift the fuck up, and of course, would make your day feeling so colorful."

This movie has deep message for all of us, to believe with our dreams, giving the best effort we can to achieve it. To be .... confident about yourself, with due all of your weakness, and even appearance, nothing matter if you could chase and seize the day. This is not the right time, to let others define who you are, and justified how you should live, fuck them all. This is where you should empower yourself, to be stronger, cause you're the one deserve loved and equally worthy with the others.

This movie also remind us, to not forget ourselves, even if we have reached the top, should remember we ever in the near surface, and bottom the earth. Remember our main goals, and keep on the track, monitor the way it should be, and just do not lift yourself too high, till you forget everything you should focus on ...... The point is, down to earth cuy!

The list keep go on, I could rate this movie for 10/10, since I love it so much, and going to watch it with my brother soon ..... Let's make him learn about real-life, and how he should believe in himself, and of course, I hope he could be that person, who don't give a fuck with other's opinion about him.

Thanks for the director, thanks for the actors & actresses, may the love be with you gaes <3

Love always,
Fans

You Might Also Like

2 comments: