Week 2 - Progress of 2018 Resolution - Things starting well

23:46 rafi 3 Comments

Dear Gaes,

Tonight I am going to write, what I've been through for the past 1 week.

It's a lot.

This week, I finished my online course in udemy, have title "MBA in Box: Lessons from CEO" by 365 Careers. Yups, normally, if you only watched the videos itself, it'll take 9.5 Hours to finish. But for me, absolutely it's more than that. I take this course like last month, taking 1 - 2 hours per-day for several days (maybe 1 week), and then learned 1 - 2 hours per-day, if I have mood doing these. Haha.

Yups, I guess it took me > 12 Hours combined, because I often paused the course, to take notes/ important things they told me so. You might see my book tho. It's 200 pages worth, and > 60% of these are the records I made.

Anyway, for those who's interested, I recommend you guys to take this course as well, to give us Big Picture what MBA's life would be, and how management's works, and many more. I learned Business Strategy from scratch, Human Resource and Management, marketing communication to promote the products we have, finance (which is the hardest part to write the financial statement, that's not going to be built easily), and .... Negotiation (which is literally telling me, I am worst as fuck in part of daily Negotiation, even though, it's really important to us). Me, myself, felt it's really an eye opening for sharpening my Business Strategy sense, especially for giving any recommendation from my analysis for the business persons. I would give it 10/10 rate, because both content and animation is helpful and interested, won't make you sleepy and stuff.

What next?

Once again, I have achieved my target, to take Gojek only for going to work, and take a walk for going home instead. Yups, that's sweat is worthy Carl's Burger, which I bought cause there's a promotion for it ...... This body can't resist that offer and ...... I bought it twice loh! :") I'm feeling ashamed cause I can't control my food ...... Promise won't do it anymore, to give it a go for my diet!

Work?

Doing well and ok, currently want to increase my pace, to work faster and effectively, and of course, get things done beautifully :)

Workout?

Hmmmm, the hardest question ...... I do walk (total > 10 KM this week), Dance for 1 hour in total, warming and cooling for half hour, and ...... 0 KM running. Still can't overcome morning run, and hard to night run since mager af. Next week would do it better for sure !!!!!

Today

Well, I woke up at 9 AM (yups, haven't prayed subuh yet), and ...... Today, my mobility is long af. I cleaned my room like from 10 - 11.30 AM, taking bath, accompany my brother to the airport (he's going back to Medan for vacation), and ..... going to BSD (for accompanying my cousins), take a ride by Train (from Rawa Buntu to Sudirman), gojek to Kost, take a bath, and ..... have a dinner with my bros (ucup, oji) and Kurtiks. Full time. I read > 20 pages of Elon Musk, which I found very interesting, since I read the very personal part of his life, and we're talking about married, love, and depression. This guy also survived from that, and admire him more tho ..... Even though, as a human being, he's not that perfect, especially when we're talking about his love. But that's ok, you can't please everyone, and in the end, it's you the one who's going to through it, right?

AND !

Tonight we took Grabcar kan ...... the first one when we went to Seafood Indah 94, we got minangnese driver, that won't stop talking during that time hahahaha. Since he's already old, in the end we kept replying his story tho :")

And ..... when we want to go home yah, we got this cool driver, which had story about "Nightlife" Jakarta, and un-usual but interesting place to come in Jakarta. He told us that in Mangga Besar, we need to try Snake, especially Blood + Arak, which would give you "Stamina" more directly. And, also there's monkey's, crocodile's meat and stuff lah, it's quite interesting tho haha. But when he asked whether we're moeslim or not, we told him "yes we are", and he didn't recommend us cause it's haram.

"But mas .... YOLO" me shouting.

Haha.

Also there are places called "Salon plus-plus" that's going to give you not only cut but also "things" you know lah haha. It's quite expensive he said but worth lah haha. And the story keep rolling, from PSK grab-user, followed by drunk user, and stuff, till he completed his mission to take us home. This is something you can't get unless you explore by urself, kan? And ...... You have saved so much time for not doing so because information he has given to us ..... which perhaps, someday I'll try by myself, especially for the snake part cause it's good to ur skin he said. Welcome to Jakarta! Just like what government used to say ..... "Enjoy Jakarta!".

Wokeh, after driving us home, I directly went to my computer and write all of these for you loh gaes, my special and loyal readers :3 So don't forget click this blog, or leave any comments regarding your question or your thought about this story yaps.

Thank you!


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. OMG raf, what makes you didn't go running at all? Stop overthinking dude .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG raf, what makes you didn't go running at all? Stop overthinking dude .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sudah pecah telur coy lari sekali
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      And then my feet hurt + turun tangga 30 lantai karena gempa ..... Bengkak selama 4 hari sist.

      Delete