There is a time when a fuck should be given

23:03 rafi 2 Comments


Sometimes, we have this hard situation, where we want to not give a fuck, but we can't, cause it could cost you more in the future. Might be mentally, and of course we talked about the m word, Money.

Me, wishing my money didn't waste at all
Yups, this happened to me recently tho.

The story begun here. Since new year, I already knew all of my brother's exam schedule. I asked them tho, to remind him further bout it. The thing is, I knew he's fucked up with Micro-economic  things, since after middle exam, he only focused with Big project he used to do with his mates. And ..... The lecturer himself also did the same! They're not really study at all, in fact, they just discussed about that assignment. Cqcq.

After investigating further, he said that, he need to learn about 4 - 5 chapters, while he only knew about 1 chapter after all. Even the "kisi-kisi" didn't help him at all, and ..... it looks like he's lazy as fuck to try to start with.

*inner me*
Me: "Just let him be, teach him a lesson, let's see which methods get the best result. Seems his method won't work to get a good GPA tho."
Also Me: "If he failed, you need to repay 350K per-credit lah"

Cqcq.

Yups, besides the money tho, I guess it's wasting your time to take same subjects and learn things you have learned over and over again kan ...... And, because of this, what I could do is ..... helping him to learn ! Ckckck.

1 day prior the-d-day, I decided to go home early (usually  I am going home at 8pm, but ..... took it on 6 pm lah). And ..... I started studying his kisi-kisi at first to get the big picture of wtf is that. And yeah ...... Thanks to MBA in Box & Foundation of Business Strategy course I have taken, I could easily understand things. In fact, the topics were about "Type of Market" from perfect competition, monopoly, monopoly competitive, and Oligopoly, which I already taking notes about these.

U, seeing this article
I begun with "Market" definition which is learned from wikipedia, and elaborated things with "Rules" these markets could be built in the first place.

Also, what he wants me to explain is about "Curve" these markets had, from calculating Economic profit, maximizing profit, and ..... Shut down methods to determine whether a firm need to be shut downed temporarily or even permanently! The concept actually easy to learn and "gitu-gitu aja" and easily to be understood. These curves and stuffs looks easy as fuck till you found the example & the exercise question.

What about "Just do the thing?" Haha.
So ...... what should I do ? I love beers but it's not fun yo. Hahaha. Googling! I found the answers but can't really understand it as a whole. I told my brother about this and he said "Oke bang, move on! We still need to learn lots of things" Lul

Yups, he and I literally did "sistem kebut semalam", and learned till 00.00 am I guess :")

Moral of the story?
Well, I guess I learned a lot about microeconomy in a big picture of course, and it reminds me with the old subjects I took about Business Strategy and stuff. Thing seems impossible until it's done. If you didn't try, you'll never know, whether it's fail or succeed in the end. Last but not least, sometimes it's ok to leave everything behind temporarily, just forget about your new year resolution and stuff (even I didn't read Elon Musk book at all loh TT-TT), and ...... Try saving your brother's semester, bro!

Wish him luck !

(Edited) Ups, he already told me that he got so many questions wrong since he was Blank at the exam. Sacked up dude, SKS is ain't good method in college. in ITB, you deserved an E! haha.

Without any specific concerned, I love this quote tho

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. ........ So basically, how much subject have you learned so far? Curious! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, tbh I learned Accountant, Microeconomy, Business Math (similar with calculus but easier and much real-business-case examples), Management (from Manager, Human Resource, and stuff), Business Strategy, Marketing Communication and stuff, etc ......

      Delete