Chasing Fireworks

17:41 rafi 0 Comments

Ah, it feels like I've been a year didn't write something huhu. You know, it's college stuff, like assignment, quiz, takin some responsibility for organization stuff, and so on ....

Well, Happy Birthday Bandung ! You been 204 y.o. ! You're still young for some city I guess, keep creative and cool !

Celebrating its birthday, Bandung held a party named 'Bandung Fest 2014', There are Car free night in Dago street, Concert with really Great Band's like Mocca, Payung Teduh, and many more Indie Band. And for the best part, there would be a Fireworks party with budget about 1,2 Billion Rupiah for 20 minutes they said ....

I just got these Information from several group in Line. Here it is :
After getting these, me and my friends made a plan, we would meet at McD dago, lookin for something to eat, and .... walking around at Dago Culinary Night, of course we didn't want to miss the best part, so that we would search the best spot for watching these fireworks party. Looks like a great plan, isn't it?

But .... Here it is .... The Real story haha. Ah, Dynamic of Life !

Well, we changed the plan, we're gonna meet at Dipati ukur and eating at Ayam bakar Padang at 8.00 p.m. .... After gathering with kevin in McD, we were walking to Ayam Bakar Padang, nearly Oji's home stay. Tired enough, but, come on, it's not too far. After arrived, they've eaten their food. I directly ordered one, because I am really hungry ! Fat person stuff ya know .... While waiting, there's a group street musician, one using violint, another one using drum, gitar, and flute. If I wasn't wrong, they played a classic, it's really good to hear, I was feeling happy while listen their song. I gave them 1000 rupiah, and request one song again, they played really good, and made me really happy. Thanks anyway, because I was feeling fucked up and really tired :") I haven't slept after waking up at 7.30 a.m.

And then, voila, my food been come, like always, I was eating fast. And then, I commented about the food, it made me remember my hometown, really, Padang's curry is really good ! Although it's not spicy at all, but the salty taste, with spice a la Padang. Ah, thanks for the chef, he could make me remember my hometown :")

After eating, Never forget to take a picture ! Haha

Renny .... Why're you so black? Exotic ! Heuheu




















Yey, we should go, walking around on the Dago Culinary Night :")

After arrived at the the check point -Jetset store-, we was walking around, and ... at the first sight, I saw Ridwan Kamil ! My favorite Major ever ! Having some goals to be like him? Not Impossible thought :")

And Then, we kept walking and walking, there're so much food, food everywhere :") And ya know, I asking 'how much' for each food's stand, and .... fvcked, it's quite expensive. I just swallowed my spittle :"""") 

Once again, there're a good spot for takin some picture, taraaaa, got some for me :")

Cute overload <3




















Am I Cute enough? Well, I felt like Freshman heuheuheuheu, That's cute :") #FeelingYoung

We kept walking and walking till we found a good spot to take selfie ! Here it is ....

Me, myself, and I looks awesome haha, what a pity for ucup .... Haha

Failed ! Cause, dat finger ....

Selfie with ka Age (The right one)




















Yeah, we met with Ka Age right here .... Honestly,he took several photos of us, but ..... Those were not focus at all ! The result was ..... Really bad :") Damn !

Yeah, after takin some selfie photos, we kept walking around ! Me, my self, lookin around especially for food, lookin for unique food, But, I didn't find it at all :""") There's a stand who sell photatoes food, but .... So expensive ! aaaaaaaaa, I am student, okey?! Once again, I just swallowed my spittle ! pfftttttt


At last, we back to Dipatiukur, thirsty? Really ! Tired? Of course ! It feels like walking for 5 km heuheu. We -without Renny- bought a toast, for 12 thousand with Peanut and Chocolate topping. Waiting about 30 minutes :") And then, we bought juice ! Really fresh ! But, unfortunately, when we're waiting for our juices, A fireworks party begin ! Aaaaaaaa, we're in a bad spot :"( There's a big tree that made us can't see. Perhaps it's just a half exploded ! 

But, after several minutes, it stopped ! We didn't know why, but I guess it just a testing ! And we're still waiting for our juices, once again, it's begin ! On the same spot :"""( We couldn't see the best part. But .... We're confident that it's gonna end about 20 minutes again .... But, voila, it stopped! Again? Is it still testing? Pffftttt, We're still khusnudzon. At last, our juices been served ! We paid and directly go to Oji's roof top. But .... There's nothing at all, we're waiting for 30 minutes thought :"(((( 

"That's all? Is that a fireworks party with 1,2 Billion rupiah worth? Aaaaaa, dissapointed ! I thought all of Bandung's citizen gonna be dissapointed like us .... That's not even 100 million I guess :"((( Aaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Been 11.30 p.m. We should go home, the best part? Nope ! The best part is when these story's made ! With your cool friends, enjoying the night together, tired, thirsty, unhappy, being some togetherness ! For Chasing Fireworks. Once again, Happy Birthday Bandung ! Love ya <3

Thanks for being our great city ! Keep Creative !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: